- Honest and Objective Reviews. Please provide honest and unbiased reviews based on your experience with the product. Be objective in your assessment, considering both positive and negative aspects. Do not include any false information, misleading statements or exaggerations in your reviews.
- Authenticity. Please only write reviews for products that you have used or encountered. Do not submit reviews on behalf of others or with the intent to promote or defame a product, manufacturer, vendor or other sellers in the industry. In addition, please do not submit multiple reviews for the same product.
- Professionalism. Please maintain a respectful and professional tone in your reviews and interactions with other users. Avoid using any offensive language, derogatory remarks, or personal attacks in your reviews. Do not post a review if you have a conflict of interest (e.g., you were compensated for your review).
- Prohibited Content. Do not include any confidential, sensitive, or private information about yourself, individuals, companies, your clinic or your customers in your reviews. Refrain from sharing personal contact details, such as phone numbers or email addresses. Reviews containing spam, advertisements, or promotional content are not permitted. Any inappropriate content of any kind (including, without limitation, threatening, lewd, explicit, defamatory or discriminatory statements, profanity or any mentions of animal cruelty) are not permitted.
- Medical Advice. Please do not submit any content or information that appears to be, to provide, or to solicit medical advice. Do not make any recommendations for off-label uses (i.e., mentions that a product is being used in a way that is contrary to label instructions or intended application).
- Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations. Your review should comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to defamation, intellectual property and consumer protection. Please note that if your review includes information that could be reasonably seen as reporting an adverse event or product quality complaint (as defined by applicable regulations), Vetcove may share your review and your information with the product’s manufacturer for FDA reporting purposes. The manufacturer may contact you directly.
Thank you for taking the time to fur-miliarize yourself with our review guidelines and we appreciate your commitment to maintaining a vibrant and helpful community!